- 500 g boneless mixed Meat Cubes (mutton, beef, chicken)
- 4 large Onions (finely chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 6 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 1 bunch Spring Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 220 ml Milk
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Pepper (ground)
- 1½ tbsp Curry Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- 1 whole Hot Green Pepper
- Cook the meats separately until half-tender.
- Cut into ½-inch cubes.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large pot and remove from heat.
- Add sugar and replace back on the stove.
- Allow the sugar to caramelize until it reaches a golden brown color.
- Add meat and stir fry until evenly browned.
- Shift into a separate platter and fry onions, spring onions, tomatoes, and garlic in the remaining 2 tbsp oil, until onions turn transparent.
- Reduce the heat and add the meat pieces.
- Add cumin, pepper, and curry powder. Stir and simmer for few minutes, ensuring that the masala does not stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Pour 2 cups of water. Add whole pepper and cover. Simmer until meat turns tender, adding more water (if required).
- Discard the pepper and add salt, Worcestershire sauce, and garam masala.
- Stir in milk and bring to a boil. Mix well and remove from heat.
- Serve hot over steam rice.