Chocolate Yogurt Cake
- 1¾ cups All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- ¾ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup Butter (softened)
- 1¾ cups Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1½ cups Plain Yogurt (Curd)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter with sugar using an electric mixer, until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat again until well combined.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and beat for 3 minutes.
- Blend in yogurt.
- Prepare a 9-inch pan by greasing and sprinkling some flour.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove and cool.
- Slice into pieces and serve.