- 400 g Chicken Cubes (boneless)
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Gram Flour
- 1 tbsp Rawa
- ¼ tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- ¼ tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Egg
- A pinch of Garam Masala
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1½ cups Cooking Oil (for frying)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Onion (finely chopped)
- Chat Masala (as per taste)
- Combine corn flour, all-purpose flour, gram flour, rawa, chili powder, ginger-garlic paste, cumin powder, egg, garam masala, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add water and mix to form a very thick batter.
- Leave aside for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken cubes and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the marinated cubes, along with the batter, until golden brown on medium-low heat.
- Remove and transfer on a kitchen towel to absorb excess oil.
- Place on serving plates and garnish with cilantro, onions, and chat masala.
- Serve hot.