- 1 packet Curd
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 200 g Sugar
- 250 g Cream
- 20 g Gelatin
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 12 Biscuits
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Strawberry (crushed)
- Hang the curd in a thin cloth for 2 hours.
- Dissolve gelatin in 150 ml water and let it for cooling.
- Combine biscuits with butter in a tray and toss until well combined. Transfer into a cheesecake pan and refrigerate until set.
- Beat egg yolks with sugar in a bowl nicely.
- Add hung curd and continue whipping for 10-12 minutes.
- Mix cream with 2 tsp sugar in another bowl and whisk well.
- Stir in strawberry.
- Combine gelatin with curd mixture, cream mixture, and vanilla essence.
- Pour over the biscuits and chill in the fridge until set.
- Slice and serve cold.