- 2 cups Maida
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ cup powdered Sugar
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg Powder
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Butter (melted)
- 1 Apple (cored, peeled & chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Butter 12 muffin cups.
- Sift maida, baking powder, sugar, nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Blend milk with egg and butter in a separate bowl.
- Mix chopped apples with dry mixture, followed by the milk mixture. Whisk until moistened.
- Pour the batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.