French Chocolate Cake
- 150 g Black Chocolate Bar
- 125 g Unsalted Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 125 g Sugar
- 60 g Flour
- 100 ml Milk
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- Mix chocolate with 2 tsp water in a glass bowl and heat in the oven for 2 minutes on high temperature.
- Stir in butter and heat for another 1 minute.
- Sift flour with baking powder in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs with sugar in a separate bowl and whip until light and creamy.
- Stir in cold milk and let cool to room temperature.
- Mix in chocolate mixture.
- Add into flour and whisk until well blended and smooth.
- Grease a baking pan and pour in the batter.
- Set the oven to 190 °C and bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.