Custard And Jelly
- ½ cup Corn Flour
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Strawberry, Kiwi, Banana, Peach, Grape (sliced)
- ¾ cup Biscuits (crumbled)
- ½ cup Butter (softened)
- 5 tbsp Raspberry Jelly Powder
- ½ cup hot Water
- ½ cup cold Water
- Mix biscuits with butter in a bowl and press in a round cake tin. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Dilute cornflour with little milk.
- Heat the remaining milk with sugar in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Gradually add cornflour mixture and vanilla essence, stirring frequently until it gets thick.
- Remove from heat and spread the custard on the frozen biscuit mixture.
- Top up with fruits and refrigerate again.
- Add jelly powder to hot water and stir until dissolved. Mix in cold water.
- Pour over the custard and refrigerate until stiff.
- Slice into squares and serve.