Chicken Crescent Rolls
- 2 cups Chicken Cubes (cooked)
- 4 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 (8 oz) can Crescent Rolls
- Combine milk and cream cheese in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add chicken cubes and mix well.
- Divide the crescent rolls into 4 rectangle pieces and place ½ cup of chicken mixture in the center.
- Roll the 4 ends over the chicken such that the chicken is in the center. Seal the ends.
- Repeat with the rest of the crescent rolls and chicken mixture.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake in moderate oven for 20-25 minutes, until brown.
- Serve hot.