Mango Sweet Rice
- 1 cup Basmati Rice (rinsed and soaked for ½ hr)
- 5 cups Milk
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 4 tbsp Cashews (fried, chopped)
- ½ cup Coconut Cream
- 1 cup ripe Mango Pulp (ground finely)
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- Cook rice in a medium-sized pot with 3½ cups of milk, until very tender, stirring frequently.
- Add mango pulp and cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Simmer for 30-40 seconds. Pour in the remaining milk and coconut cream.
- Stir until the mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
- Add sugar and stir until the mixture cools and sugar has melted completely.
- Transfer into serving bowls and chill.
- Sprinkle cashews and serve.