- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Shortening
- ¾ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Add shortening and mix well.
- Pour milk and knead smooth dough.
- Roll out into a 12x6 inch rectangle with a rolling pin on a floured surface measuring ¾-inch thickness.
- Cut into 1x4 cm stripes with a sharp knife.
- Place on a buttered baking tray, about 1-inch apart.
- Brush sticks with melted butter and bake at 425 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot.