- 2¼ cups Maida
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- A pinch of Salt
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 cups Butter Cream Icing
- Peach Icing Color (as required)
- Sugar Flowers (for decorating)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Place paper cups in a baking tray.
- Sift maida, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine butter with sugar in a separate bowl. Whisk until smooth and puffy.
- Add eggs and beat again.
- Pour flour, little at a time, alternating with milk. Stir continuously until well blended.
- Stir in vanilla essence.
- Pour the batter into paper cups filling up to three-fourths.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove and keep for cooling.
- Mix icing color with butter cream and twirl around the cup cake.
- Top up with sugar flowers.
- Time to serve fancy cupcakes!