- 1¾ cups Maida
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Soda Bicarbonate
- 2 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg Powder
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- ½ cup Milk
- 50 g Butter (melted)
- 100 g crystallized Ginger (diced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (grated)
- 50 g crystallized Papaya (diced)
- 50 g Raisins
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Line 12 paper cups in a baking tray.
- Sift flour, cinnamon powder, ginger powder, nutmeg powder, baking powder, soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and eggs in a separate bowl until smooth and foamy.
- Stir in flour mixture, along with crystallized ginger, papaya, and grated ginger.
- Pour milk and stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into paper cups filling up to three-fourths.
- Top with raisins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
- Serve warm.