Moist Yellow Cake
- 10 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/3 cups Cake Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 325 °F.
- Grease a round baking pan and line a greased and floured parchment paper in the pan.
- Combine 8 tbsp butter with sugar in a bowl and beat until the sugar has melted and the mixture turns creamy.
- Stir in vanilla essence and beat until well blended.
- Pour in eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Repeat twice. Divide it into three portions.
- Mix the first portion with the egg mixture.
- Stir in the second portion, along with milk.
- Add the third portion and beat until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the crust turns golden brown.
- Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Remove the paper and serve.