Egg Ice Cream
- 6 Eggs
- 10 tbsp Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- ¼ cup Brandy
- ¼ cup Rum
- 2 tbsp Dry Sherry
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg (grated)
- Separate the egg yolks and whites.
- Combine egg yolks with sugar, salt, brandy, rum, and sherry in a pan over medium flame. Cook until the mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
- Add milk and heavy cream. Mix and keep aside to cool.
- Whisk egg whites until firm and stiff.
- Add to the cream mixture and blend well.
- Transfer the mixture into an ice cream machine and process accordingly. Follow the instructions for preparing ice cream with an ice cream maker.
- Sprinkle nutmeg and serve.