- 500 g Okra
- 4 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Green Chilies (slit)
- 2 large Onions (chopped)
- 2 large Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 4 tbsp Yogurt
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- Chop off the tip and tail of okra and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan and splutter cumin seeds and green chilies.
- Fry okra until crisp on medium-high heat. Transfer into a platter.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan.
- Stir fry the onions until golden.
- Add ginger paste, tomatoes, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, and red chili powder. Stir well and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add okra and blend well. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add yogurt and salt. Mix well.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.