- 400 g Mangoes
- 3 tsp Gelatin
- 2 Egg Whites
- ¾ cup Whipped Cream
- 1 cup powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Mango Essence
- 2 drops Yellow Color
- Few Mango Slices (to garnish)
- 2 tbsp Cream
- Grind the mangoes, along with sugar, forming a smooth puree.
- Dilute gelatin in ¼ cup water in a pan and boil the liquid twice.
- Remove from heat and mix in mango puree. Refrigerate until set.
- Add whipped cream and mix well.
- Beat egg whites in a bowl.
- Add to the cream mixture and stir.
- Stir in mango essence and yellow color. Refrigerate for ½ hour.
- Garnish with mango slices and cream.
- Serve cold.