- 1 small tin Sweet Pineapple (chopped)
- ½ cup Pineapple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Gelatin
- 1 cup Cream
- 8 tbsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Water
- Boil gelatin with ¼ cup water in a pan until melted.
- Mix pineapple syrup with sugar in another pan. Cook until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in gelatin and remove from heat instantly.
- Cool to room temperature and refrigerate until half set.
- Whip the mixture.
- Mix in cream, beating continuously for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped pineapple and stir. Refrigerate again until well set.
- Serve chilled.