Bread Jam Pudding
- 10 Bread Slices
- Strawberry Jam (as required)
- 1 liter Milk
- ½ tin Condensed Milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- Cut each bread slice into four pieces and remove the hard crusts.
- Smear each bread piece with jam and secure with another piece.
- Heat milk in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Stir in condensed milk, stirring continuously until it thickens. Take off heat and cool.
- Mix in vanilla essence.
- Layer half of the jam-smeared bread pieces in a serving dish and add 2 tbsp of milk mixture.
- Repeat the same until all bread pieces are used.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve cold.