- 4 Capsicums
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Large chopped onion
- 1 Large chopped tomato
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Ground coriander
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Wash capsicum and potatoes and cut into pieces.
- Heat the oil and fry chopped onion till it turns brown.
- Add capsicum and potato and fry it for few minutes.
- Add chopped tomato, turmeric powder,red chili powder,ground coriander and salt.
- Mix it well and cook it till it turns tender.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rotis.