- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/3 cups granulated Sugar
- 1¼ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 250 ml Milk
- 3 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 3 square unsweetened Chocolates (melted and cooled)
- 175 g semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Add milk, butter, egg, vanilla essence, and melted chocolate. Beat until smooth.
- Fold in gently chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour the batter in buttered muffin cups, up to ¾ filled, and bake for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.