Thai Vegetable Curry
- 120 g Potatoes (boiled and diced)
- 120 g Zucchini (chopped)
- 120 g Red Pumpkin (diced)
- 1 small Eggplant (diced)
- 100 g Asparagus Spears
- 100 g Spring Onion (chopped)
- 1 Basil Leaf
- 30 ml Cooking Oil
For Thai Green Curry Sauce:
- 20 g Thai Green Curry Paste
- 3 g Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 150 ml Coconut Cream
- 7 ml Soya Sauce
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 30 ml Oil
- 100 ml Vegetable Stock
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat cooking oil in a non-sticky frying pan on medium high.
- Add basil leaf and fry all the vegetables, until tender and golden brown.
- Shift the fried vegetables in a bowl and cover.
- To prepare the sauce. heat oil in the same pan.
- Add green curry paste and kaffir lime leaves. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Pour coconut cream and vegetable stock. Stir well.
- Add salt, sugar, and some soya sauce. Stir and simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Add cooked vegetables and cover, until they are thoroughly warmed.
- Remove from heat and serve with boiled rice.