Potato Corn Chowder
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- ¼ cup sliced Celery
- 1 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 3 medium Potatoes (coarsely chopped)
- 2 cups Vegetable Broth
- 8 oz can Cream Style Corn
- ½ cup Milk
- ¼ cup fresh Parsley (chopped)
- Heat butter in a frying pan and stir fry onion, bell pepper, and celery on medium heat until tender.
- Add potatoes and vegetable broth. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover and cook until potatoes turn tender.
- Add corn and milk. Mix and bring to a boil on medium heat.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.