Garlic and Chilli Pasta
- 500 g Pasta
- 1 cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 8 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 2 large Capsicums (thinly sliced)
- 1 small Red Chilly (halved and de-seeded)
- 2 large Green Chilies (halved and de-seeded)
- ½ tsp Garlic Salt
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Lemon
- Boil pasta in plenty of salted water, until tender but firm. Drain and cool.
- Heat oil on medium heat in a saucepan.
- Fry onions and garlic until tender.
- Add capsicum, red chilly, and green chilies. Saute and fry until golden and slightly crisp, on medium-high heat.
- Add pasta and sprinkle salt, garlic salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Remove from heat and squeeze lemon all over it.
- Toss well and serve hot.