Beef Noodle Soup
- 1½ cups boneless very thin Beef Slices
- 4 oz dried Rice Noodles
- 6 cups Cold Water
- 3 (10.5 oz) cans Condensed Beef Broth
- 1 tsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Thai Chili (chopped)
- ¼ pound fresh Basil
- 4 tbsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
- ¼ pound Green Lentil Sprouts
- 4 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 Lemon (quartered)
- Boil noodles until tender but very firm. Place on a sieve and pour cold water. Drain properly and keep aside.
- Boil beef slices in salted water, until fork tender, and drain.
- Combine beef broth, ginger, salt, and Thai pepper in a deep pot.
- Place on medium-high and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Transfer noodles into 4 large soup bowls and place some beef slices over it.
- Pour hot broth over each bowl and top with a lemon slice.
- Garnish with basil leaves, cilantro, sprouted lentils and green onions.
- Serve immediately.