- 4 Potatoes
- 1 Cup green peas
- 1 Large chopped tomato
- 2 Green chilies chopped
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 3/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 cup oil
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Wash potatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Heat the oil and add tomato, turmeric powder, red chili powder and green chilies. Fry it till oil is absorbed.
- Add potatoes and green peas and mix them well.
- Fry it for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 cups water and cover it.
- Cook it till water is partly absorbed.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve it with rotis.