- 6 small Red Apples
- 4 cups Sugar
- 2 cups Corn Syrup
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Red Cinnamon
- Remove the stems of apples and insert a popsicle stick into the stem end of each apple.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, and water in a saucepan. Heat over medium flame and simmer until sugar dissolves completely, stirring constantly.
- Cook until a small drop of the syrup put in the cold water shapes into a consistent ball.
- Remove the mixture from heat and stir in red cinnamon.
- Immerse the apples in the syrup for 45 seconds. Ensure that the sticks do not get wet.
- Remove and shake off excess syrup. Allow the apples to cool and enjoy.