- 2 Apples (grated)
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- A pinch of Clove Powder
- ¼ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 2 tbsp Raisins
- Ghee (as required)
- Grease a pan with ghee and fry the raisins. Remove and keep to the side.
- Combine apples, cinnamon powder, clove powder, and cardamom powder in the same pan. Cook, stirring continuously, on low flame.
- Add sugar and condensed milk. Stir on low flame until it thickens.
- Smear a plate with ghee and transfer the cooked halwa into it.
- Flatten it gently and top up with fried raisins. Let it cool.
- Slice into preferred shapes.
- Serve thereafter.