- ½ cups Bengal Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1 tsp Maida (All-Purpose Flour)
- ½ tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 4 Bread Slices
- ½ cup Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut each bread slice into 4 pieces. Repeat with the rest of the slices.
- Combine flour, maida, red chilly powder, garam masala, salt, and enough water in a large bowl. Mix well to make smooth batter. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Immerse the bread pieces into the batter.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the bread pieces.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.