- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 1½ cups Vegetable Oil
- 1 can Pineapple Rings
- Drain pineapple and set aside.
- Combine flour, milk, sugar, egg, and salt in a medium bowl. Mix to form a smooth batter. Stir until the mixture is uniformly combined and sugar is completely dissolved.
- Dip pineapple rings, one at a time, in the batter.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the pineapple rings until brown. Remove and place on an absorbing sheet.
- Serve immediately.