Mixed Fried Rice
- 5 cups boiled Basmati Rice
- 1 cup Carrot, Cabbage, Capsicum, Beans, Celery, and Peas (thinly sliced)
- 3 Eggs
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 cup cooked Meat (sliced)
- ½ cup cooked Prawns
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Chilly Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Few Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Combine all the vegetables in a pan and steam them until tender.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry eggs, pepper, and salt.
- Add boiled rice, steamed vegetables, meat, prawns, and salt. Stir fry.
- Stir in soya sauce and chilly sauce.
- Remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.