Chicken Leg Curry
- 6 Chicken Legs
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 large Green Chilly (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup Onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Season the chicken legs with salt.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken legs until golden brown and tender, over medium-high heat.
- Transfer the chicken into a platter.
- Add remaining oil and heat up.
- Add cumin seeds and let them turn the color.
- Add bay leaf and onions. Fry until tender.
- Add green chilly, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala, turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, salt, and pepper. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Beat yogurt and add to the pan, along with ½ cup of water.
- Add chicken legs and increase the heat.
- Bring to a boil and reduce the heat. Simmer for 4-5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve hot.