- 2 raw Bananas (chopped)
- 100 g grated Coconut
- 3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 200 ml Yogurt
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 5 dry Red Chilies
- 1 tsp Jaggery (grated)
- 2 stems Curry Leaves
- 150 ml Coconut Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp fried Coconut Strips
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry bananas until their color changes. Remove and keep aside.
- Combine coconut with green chilies in a grinder. Grind into a fine paste.
- Blend in jaggery and salt.
- Re-heat the oil and fry the paste for couple of minutes.
- Whisk in yogurt for 2 minutes.
- Add bananas and cook for further 5 minutes.
- Heat some oil in a fresh pan and crackle mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilies, and curry leaves.
- Add the banana curry and mix well.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and coconut strips.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.