- 1¼ cups Milk Powder
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 cup grated Coconut
- 2 tsp Ghee
- Few Cashews
- 1 tsp Red Color
- Cloves (as required)
- Boil sugar with enough water in a pan, until it achieves a thread-like consistency.
- Add 1 cup milk powder and mix well.
- Mix in color and simmer until the mixture gets dry.
- Stir in ghee, cashews, and coconut.
- Remove from heat and mix in the leftover milk powder. Leave aside to cool.
- Divide the mixture into small balls and shape into small apples.
- Dig a clove on the top of each apple.
- Serve thereafter.