- 1 packet frozen Strawberries (sliced)
- 1 tbsp unflavored Gelatin
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Thaw and drain the strawberries.
- Pour the juice in a measuring cup. Add enough cold water to fill the cup.
- Add gelatin to this liquid and stir to dissolve, for 5 minutes.
- Add strawberries and keep aside to cool.
- Beat cream in a bowl until it thickens.
- Stir in vanilla essence and add to the strawberry mixture.
- Transfer into moulds and refrigerate until stiff.
- Serve cold.