Spaghetti Stir Fry
- 1 cup Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 cups sliced Vegetables (Cabbage, Capsicum, Onion, and Carrot)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Ginger
- Cook pasta in salted water until tender but firm. Add cold water and drain properly.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and stir fry the vegetables until crisp and tender over medium-high heat. Remove and cool slightly.
- Mix pasta and vegetables in a serving platter.
- Combine water, soy sauce, salt, pepper, garlic, and ginger in a bowl. Pour over the pasta.
- Mix and serve immediately.