- 1 pound lean ground Beef
- 4 Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- ¼ cup sliced Onions
- 1½ cups frozen Corn Kernels
- 1 (15 ounce) can Green Beans (drained)
- 1 cup Elbow Macaroni
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 cup Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ grated Cheddar Cheese
- A pinch of Tabasco Sauce
- 1 tsp ground Black Pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- ½ tsp dried Basil
- Cook ground beef in a large deep skillet, adding 1 cup of water, over medium-high heat, until evenly browned. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Add rest of the ingredients, except macaroni and cheese, over meat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese and Cheddar cheese. Mix and cook for another 30 minutes, adding ½ cup water.
- Add macaroni and simmer until it is done.
- Stir gently and serve hot.