- ½ cup Plum Tomatoes (chopped & seeded)
- 2 tsp Oregano (freshly chopped)
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- ¼ cup (2 oz) Goat Cheese
- 8 (½-inch thick) Bread Slices
- Combine tomatoes, oregano, vinegar, and olive oil in a bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper. Toss the bowl gently to mix well. Leave aside for 15 minutes.
- Spread 1½ tsp cheese on each bread slice and place equal amount of tomato mixture over cheese on each bread.
- Serve immediately.