- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- 1 tbsp Gelatin Powder
- 3 oz Amaretto Liqueur
- 4 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Confectioners' Sugar
- Vanilla Extract (to taste)
- Almond Extract (to taste)
- 1 cup Almonds (sliced & toasted)
- Dissolve gelatin powder in Amaretto liqueur in a double boiler. Remove and keep warm.
- Combine eggs and confectioners sugar in a separate double boiler.
- Place on low heat until warm, whisking constantly.
- Remove from heat and beat fast until consistency reaches firm peaks.
- Combine the gelatin mixture with the egg mixture.
- Fold in the whipped cream and add vanilla and almond extracts.
- Pour the mixture into dessert glasses and refrigerate until firm.
- Garnish with almonds and serve immediately.