- 1 lb sliced Ham
- 36 sweet Hawaiian Rolls
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 1 stick Butter
- Mix butter and sugar together, until uniformly combined.
- Add poppy seeds and mustard. Mix well.
- Slice the rolls into half and spread the mixture on each half.
- Place a ham slice over half of the roll-halves.
- Cover with the with remaining half rolls. Press to secure the sandwiches.
- Place on a buttered baking dish and bake at 250 degrees F for 20 minutes, turning once.
- Serve hot.