- 1 (3 pounds) Chicken (disjointed)
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 tbsp Butter/Margarine
- 4 tbsp Onion Paste
- 1 Green Pepper (minced)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 can (8 oz) whole Cranberry Sauce
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet.
- Fry chicken until evenly golden brown on all sides.
- Remove excess fat, reserving 2 tbsp.
- Add green pepper, garlic, onion paste, cranberry sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Cover and cook for 25 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving platter and pour over the reserved fat.
- Serve thereafter.