Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- ½ cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 3 tbsp chopped Parsley
- ½ tsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- ¼ cup sliced Black Olives
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Make a 3-inch slit in the thick side of each chicken breast to form a pocket.
- Combine cheese, parsley, oregano, and olive oil together in a bowl. Mix gently.
- Stuff the mixture into each pocket.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish.
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, black olives, cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Spread all over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.