Baked Potato Casserole
- 4 medium Potatoes (cut into cubes)
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ¾ lb cooked and drained Bacon
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- 1½ cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Green Onion (chopped)
- Place the potatoes on a buttered baking pan.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Layer bacon over the potatoes.
- Combine mozarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and sour cream together. Spread all over the pan mixture.
- Top with onion and bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Serve hot.