- 683 kg Lamb (minced)
- 2 large Onions (sliced)
- 1 tsp Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Little Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 Tomatoes (peeled & chopped)
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Little Worcestershire Sauce
- Little Tomato Sauce
- 4 Green Chilies (slit)
- ½ bunch Coriander (chopped)
- 3 raw Mangoes (sliced)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions, until golden brown.
- Add all the spices, excluding cumin seeds, and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in lamb, coriander, tomatoes, green chilies, tomato sauce, and mangoes. Transfer to a baking pan.
- Set the oven to 350 °F and bake covered until meat turns tender.
- Add cumin seeds, sugar, and worcestershire sauce.
- Serve hot with fried potatoes.