- 1 package (16 oz) dried Figs (stemmed, halved)
- 4 (6-inch) Flour Tortillas
- 1/8 lb Ham
- 4 oz Gorgonzola Cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh Chives (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place figs in 1 cup water in a saucepan. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove from heat and leave aside for 15 minutes.
- Blend in a food processor for 1-2 minutes.
- Spray a medium skillet with nonstick spray and heat on medium-high flame.
- Evenly toast tortillas, one by one.
- Spread 2 tbsp figs puree over toasted tortillas.
- Place 1 slice ham and 1½ tbsp Gorgonzola over it.
- Arrange the tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and serve.