- 1½ tbsp Butter
- ½ cup Onion (thinly sliced)
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 2 (9-inch) prepared Pizza Crusts
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 ripe Pears (cored and sliced)
- ¼ cup chopped Ham
- ¼ cup grated fresh Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh Thyme
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat butter in a pan and stir fry onions over medium-low flame, until very soft and golden brown.
- Add sugar and stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Place pizza crusts on a large baking sheet and spread mozzarella cheese, caramelized onions, pears, ham, and Parmesan cheese evenly on both the crusts.
- Bake the pizzas until cheese has melted and crust turns golden brown.
- Garnish with thyme and slice to serve.