- 1 cup mashed Bananas
- ¾ cup Butter
- 8 whole Graham Crackers
- 1 Banana (thinly sliced)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup Baking Cocoa
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 13x9 inch pan with ¼ cup melted butter.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with whole graham crackers (cut with a jagged knife, if required).
- Arrange sliced banana over the graham crackers.
- Combine mashed bananas, remaining butter, eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Gradually, add flour, cocoa and baking powder. Stir until well mixed.
- Pour over the graham crackers and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into slices.
- Serve thereafter.