Bean Beef Rice
- 500 g Rice
- 400 g Beef Pieces
- 400 g Green Beans (chopped)
- 3 medium Onions (sliced)
- 2 tsp Tomato Paste
- 100 ml Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Combine rice with water in a large pan and half cook it.
- Heat oil in a separate pan and fry onions, until light golden.
- Add beef pieces and cook until the color has changed.
- Add green beans, along with some hot water, and cook for ½ hour on medium heat. Add more hot water, if required.
- Mix in tomato paste, salt, and pepper. Cook for 15 minutes on medium flame.
- Pour over rice and cover the pan. Cook for another ½ hour on low flame.
- Serve hot.