- 1 pound lean ground Pork
- ½ cup Beer
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Onion Paste
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Red Chilies Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder (Jeera)
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- 6 soft Sandwich Buns
- Stir fry pork in the rendered fat, whisking thoroughly to crumble.
- Add beer, garlic, onion, and salt. Stir and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Stir in red chilies, cumin, and coriander. Cook for another 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Slice each bun crosswise and grill on a buttered griddle. Spread the mixture over one half of the buns and place the remaining halves on the top.
- Serve with mustard sauce.