- 1 cup boiled Pinto Beans
- 3 tbsp White Onion Paste
- 2 Serrano Chilies (stemmed and minced)
- ¼ tsp ground Cumin
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ¼ cup Peanut Oil
- 1 cup fresh Tomato Salsa
- ½ cup Yogurt (beaten)
- Grind beans in a food processor until pureed (but very thick).
- Shift into a bowl and add onion paste, chilies, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Shape into small patties.
- Heat peanut oil in a non-sticky skillet and fry the patties in batches, until golden brown from all sides.
- Transfer into a serving platter and drizzle some yogurt.
- Serve hot with tomato salsa.