Apple Butter Bread
- 2 cups Self-Rising Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1½ tsp ground Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Butter (melted)
- ¾ cup Apple Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
- ½ cup chopped Pecans
- ½ cup golden Raisins
- Sift flour, sugar, and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, butter, apple butter, and milk, until well blended.
- Stir in pecans and raisins.
- Gradually add flour mixture, stirring continuously, until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Leave for 10 minutes and remove to cool completely.
- Slice and serve yummy sweet bread.